Director puts fire in the head in magical TV show
The American magician Wayne Houchin suffered a very serious accident while participating in a TV program in the Dominican Republic.
The illusionist chatted with production in the studio, when, inexplicably, the program director took an undisclosed amount of "Florida Water", a kind of colony highly flammable, and threw over the head of Houchin, who began to catch fire. In a video posted on the Internet, the magician appears desperate running the place for help.
Magician can not pay for itself damage